Pho.to API is a web-based image editing solution for image enhancement and manipulation. The API supports connection via HTTP and HTTPS protocols. You are welcome to visit our photo editing services, as well as check out our iOS
and Android applications, to get an idea about the Pho.to API functionality.
The API was developed to let our existing and potential partners benefit from the image editing technologies and implement smart automatic and semi-automatic tools within their website or application.
Sophisticated yet fast Pho.to API algorithms help to apply color effects and artistic effects, create photo collages and montages, and much more with a single HTTP(S) request.
The list of Pho.to API templates and filters is very large. You can check out all the templates we offer in the Categories tab of the Photo Lab app. Also, we provide:
- functionality like red-eye remover, wrinkle-smoothing, skin makeup, and teeth whitening. All possibilities and examples are available for preview on Makeup.Pho.to.
Artistic photo filters:
- color filters: black and white, sepia, color tint, sunny colors, HDR;
- customizable photo-to-cartoon filter;
- photo-to-painting filters: oil painting, watercolor, dry brush, pointillism, Van Gogh style, impressionism;
- photo-to-drawing filters: pencil, chalk and charcoal, fusain, ink, pastel, crayon, sanguine and even window ice drawing;
- fancy photo filters: neon, mosaic, pixelation, edge detection, fire, matrix, plastic, underwater, engraving, infrared, isolines, various fractals, image to text effect;
- stylized filters: Dave Hill style, vintage, old photo, split toning, color isolation.
- 1000+ high-quality photo effects, filters, borders, backgrounds and photo frames for virtually all tastes and needs;
- customizable templates with the ability to add a user-defined text and your website watermark.
- basic animation methods: converting a set of images into animation, a slideshow from a set of images, slideshow with fading effect, animated blinking effect;
- animated mask effects for face photos (with automatic detection of face/eyes in a photo): terminator head, x-ray head, various animated eyes;
- animated sprites: particles (snow, rain, bubbles), sparkles, hearts, disco lights, sniper aim, radar, magnifier;
- animated fancy filters: fire, matrix, plastic, positive to negative photo animation, puzzle, a hill of ashes, water flow, water reflection, fractal, kaleidoscope;
- animated frames;
- user-defined animated text.
- face morphing functions to create funny caricatures;
- animation between the normal and the morphed face to create fun animated face GIFs.
Face detection and face features extraction:
- face detection: returns the rectangle around the face;
- face insertion: inserts the face into the specified face hole;
- iris segmentation;
- skin extraction.
There are also some additional useful methods:
- separate processing of face and non-face regions of the image;
- blending images after processing them with different methods.